What does a Full Service, Clean & Balance entail:
Full water test and balance:
- Test for all necessary chemical levels.
- Balance the pool accordingly.
- Record test levels and any adjustments on invoice.
Full equipment check:
- Full inspection of all pumps.
- Full inspection of filters.
- Full inspection of chlorinators or sanitising systems.
- Full inspection of automatic pool cleaners.
- Full inspection of exposed plumbing.
- Full inspection of onsite cleaning equipment.
If there is a problem with any equipment, it will be recorded on the invoice and where possible photographed for ease of identification by you.
A quote for repairs or replacement will accompany your invoice for your approval PRIOR to commencing rectification.
- Check and empty all skimmers.
- Check and empty all pump baskets.
- Backwash sand filter(s) or cleaning filter cartridge(s).
- Check & test saltwater chlorinator or chemical dosing machine.
- Check & clean salt cell or injection points including feeding tubes.
- Full manual vacuum of the pool.
- Scoop or skim all floating debris in the pool.
- Brush walls, steps and swim-out area (if applicable).
- Fully itemised electronic invoice, and where applicable, quotes and photos if required sent directly to your email.
- $77.00 (inc GST) + any chemicals added and parts required for fault rectification.
- Any fault that is unable to be rectified within a 15 minute period will require a service call to be booked.
(additional time spent on site will be charged at hourly rate of $77.00 / hour in 15 minute intervals)